This article will guide you how to set up your Fitbox Finance Module. Configuring this module will enable you to manage all of your member’s subscriptions and payment.
Please follow the instructions below in setting the Finance Section.
1. Click on the Finance section of the left side menu and click on Add Finance Module button on the page.
2. Additional instruction will be displayed for creating your Payment Account with Stripe. Read and ready the documents needed before clicking on Connect with Stripe button.
3. Stripe On-boarding Page will open in another window. Provide the details needed to be able to create Stripe Account.
4. As soon as you finish the process, your Stripe Account Id will be displayed and you can click Continue button.
5. Finance section will now be enabled.
You can now start the following:
- Create membership types that reflect your gyms current systems and custom types for specials and promotions.
- Subscribe members to each type and set up subscriptions and track payments for each user.
- Record cash payments from individual users and groups.
- View custom finance reports by date, class or membership type.